b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.
1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Lollipop, Mika [Owhhh not okay.. it's GREAT!!]
2. How would you describe yourself?
Snow, Red Hot Chili Peppers [yeah.. i like that]
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Get Your Shine On, Jesse McCartney [keep shining.. i will see you]
4. How do you feel today?
Not That Kinda Girl, Jojo [what kind do you think I am??]
5. What is your life's purpose?
Now and Forever, Jodeci, Kc & Jojo [to live for now and forever.. I don't wanna die! XD]
6. What is your motto?
He's My Man, Beyonce [
7. What do your friends think of you?
Anyone, The Feeling [what do u think of me, my friend?]
8. What do you think of your parents?
Feng, Jay Chou [wind? no?]
9. What do you think about very often?
Mad World, Gary Jules [things really mad do happen in this world..]
10. What is 2+2?
Here Without You, 3 Doors Down [2 + 2 = x, x = 2 X 2.. lol]
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Pocket Full of Sunshine, Natasha Bedingfield [they bring it out to brighten my days.. *hugs*]
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Good Day, The Click Five [yea.. good day to ya! =)]
13. What is your life?
When I'm Gone, The Click Five [life-less when I'm gone.. hahahahahhahaha]
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Crazy Bitch, Buckcherry [slap me, okay??]
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
What I Want, Chris Daughtry [what I want from him?? or what I want him to buy me?? it's a girls talk]
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Si Lu (silk road), Fish Leong [this song reminds me of Khai Zen and also when we started form 6]
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Freak Out, Avril Lavigne [lollollollolloollollollollollollollollollol]
18. What is your hobby/interest?
New Soul, Yael Naim [ehh I like this song.. lalalalalala...]
19. What is your biggest fear?
For The Girl, The Fratellis [nah.. my biggest fear would be caterpillar.. no joke can pass out wei!]
20. What is your biggest secret?
Black and White, Three Dog Night [I hear black jokes and tell white lies. so what??!]
21. What do you think of your friends?
Coffee and Cigarettes, Augustana [caffeine and tobacco help them to feel less-tensed.. ;p]
22. What will you post this as?
Unwritten, Natasha Bedingfield [andon's blog?? hahahahahahhahaha]
23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Pain, Three Days Grace [Ouchh! that hurts, baby!! omg-nyer.. LOL]
No comments:
Post a Comment