Monday, June 9, 2008

Taggy Tag Tagged

8 Things I'm Passionate About
  1. getting myself a new notebook! yes, i'm obsessed..

  2. parents.. love 'em

  3. my precious mobile phone.. i promise i'll try not to drop it..

  4. dearest chickz

  5. my bed.. my pillows.. my bolsters.. my blanket.. and sleep..

  6. savouring chocolates.. *runs down to get some hershey kisses from the refrigerator*

  7. SHOP... SHOP.. SHOP..!!

  8. pets.. an exception for cats.. and their poos.. Hahahaha..

8 Things I Say Or Do Too Often

  1. OMG!

  2. Yerr.. Yuh..

  3. Oh..

  4. so bobo lar..

  5. whack/pinch whoever when i get the chance.. bwahahaha i'm evil you know..

  6. asking insensible questions

  7. i day dream alot!

  8. and i always run my fingers through my hair.. heheh

8 Things That I've Read Recently

  1. The Star

  2. Room Service Deliveries menu.. there are varieties of food you can order online or through the phone.. foods that make your mouth water.. =)

  3. Flyers I got from Low Yat Plaza

  4. A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern

  5. blogs

  6. Cleo magazine (the latest issue)

  7. The Last Empress by Anchee Min (just started the first few chaps)

  8. Little Black Dress - Step on it, Cupid

8 Songs I Could Listen Over And Over Again

  1. Mandy Moore's Only Hope

  2. Right Here Waiting

  3. Goodbye to You

  4. From The Bottom of My Broken Heart

  5. Way Back Into Love

  6. Rainbow by Jay Chou

  7. Good Girl Gone Bad

  8. Better In Time

8 Things I've Learned Last Year (and this year)

  1. spare no effort to burn midnight oil in order to get a slight better grade in studies?? i have to sigh..

  2. Working from 9.30-6.30 helps one to fall into a deeper sleep..

  3. the two insurance policies my parents bought me.. hehe

  4. Chemistry was not just about memorising the definition of Le Chatelier's Principle.. ;)

  5. I'm secretive??

  6. to treasure every single moment I spend with my loved ones

  7. i gotta regain my dignity self-confidence.. i'm still trying.. XD

  8. Shopping in Pavilion gives me a feeling of going back to the old BBGS..

8 People I Tag

8 lovely chickz of mine.. =) anyone lar..

No comments: