hell tired these days. XD
from the day I knew the result of my offer to the UNIMAS till now, I could tell you that my brain cells were on a non-stop-functioning mode. Thinking of my future.. chehh wahhh.. ;P
okok let's see.. on last thursday, went out with two dear bros.. Keen Wai and Iylia. And of course, with the three of us too. We met at school because we planned to collect our testimonials and Hui wanted to make a typo correction on her school leaving cert. Talked to Maheran. And guess what? The car park was really empty with only one or two cars parked. During my time (last year lar...), the car park usually would be fully occupied and sometimes there'd be double parking. No doubt, fuel hike mar.. hahhahaha had lunch at Kim Gary, Sg Wang. Keen said he hadn't tried the cheese baked rice there before.
the next day, on friday. Gosh. What did I do? errr ok.. Had lunch with Siao Xian and Wooi Hong.. Contemplating much about what to study. Nonono.. It's where to study. hehe oh well, that's not just on that day itself. My girls know what I'm going through now.
Saturday.. owhhhh happy giler.. Woke up early to welcome my INSPIRON. And then, the four of us went to MV for the edu fair, hoping that we would be able to make our very very very final decisions. Sigh. Disappointingly, the fair was suck. Oh yeah, we had free Auntie Anne's pretzels each. Remember the interview? Embarrassing man. Joined Nevin's (Hui's darling) birthday party.
I spent almost the whole day on Sunday just to transfer 3/4 of the songs from my desktop to my laptop. Haihz.. what to do.. I only have a 2gb thumbdrive.. sad case..
Went to IMU with my parents the day after. Before that, did both blood and urine tests. Also applied for the course I want. My dad said he liked the environment there. ;) Oh man.. I was suffering this pain the entire night until the next day wei! It was excrutiating. Unbearable.
Yesterday.. Went out again. This time with my ex-classmates. For lunch. At Times Square. Nice seeing you guys again after 6 months time. All the best in whatever you are doing, guys! =)
Today.. Kesian me.. I had to do house chores... Ehh nono.. I'm not like what you think I'm like, okay?? I know how to do those chores. Who says I don't?? huh? huh?!???!? XD Oh no lar... coz the auntie who does house keeping work at my house took a few months leave. She has to undergo a womb removal operation. Before this, I heard she was saying that she was having meno pause or something.. Why women have to suffer all these lar???!! I didn't ask much though. That doesn't mean I'm not caring.. Just that I'm not used to sibuk about all these stuffs. So, what I did today was basically dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing the table fan and etc. Then took my bath, did my hair mask and here I am blogging. The next thing I'll be doing is listing out the items I've got to bring tmr. Yea, u know how absent-minded I am. Toiletries such as toothbrush, towel and facial wash are the essentials to keep myself clean. Otherwise, they won't talk to me, won't share food/drinks with me, won't even sleep with me. =( hehehheheheh
TOMORROW.. The most anticipating trip for we SBU CHICKENS. We started planning like.. since last year or something?? Even planned to go Bangkok and Penang. So now, everybody's back. With our feather from Aussie and monster from US, PD here we come!! =P
Hmm I must laugh at this. We'll be having a special performance for the guys? or just for ourselves to enjoy? ...entitled Touch My Body?? OhMiGosh.. this is crazy wei! I'm still waiting for Ben's reply whether if he wants to join us since he's free now. Not really actually.. I heard that he's working. So sorry to him.. Promised that I'll go out with him one day after his finals. The last time we saw each other was at... our Christmas party.. he texted me the other day asking which uni i got and whether if i'm accepting.. aww how thoughtful you are, BEN!
This post is long enough to explain my past days schedule. XD gotta go out later. Gonna get some snacks for the trip. Muackzz..
No comments:
Post a Comment