Wednesday, November 4, 2009
emotionally disturbed
i've been dreaming alot in these recent days. two of them involve my darling. Out of these 4/5 dreams, there's only one is considered pleasant (as compared to the rest), though it's not very actually. I can't recall much of what I dreamed about. But for what I remember now, this evening i took a nap. The dream was about me preparing to pack all my clothes to get back to Vista. It's kinda real, i don't know why. There's a part about me sitting for the eos but i really can't recall back of how and what happened. I teared. not in the dream. The feeling was like, i am partially imagining something instead of having a dream. It's undescribeale and very confusing. You know, something is spinning around in your brain, which is not under control and it's probably caused by too much of worries. Yeah, i know i should relax a lil. The pressure that i am experiencing right now is what others are having too. It's been quite long since i last had such kind of dream that would make me tear. I just hope this is not a bad sign. God, I am praying to you everyday. Please please please.. Can you hear my prayers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment