Saturday, January 31, 2009

I wanna learn how to..

goreng pisang. No jokes ok?? i'm serious here. I don't understand how did she make that. The servant. The tastiest home-fried bananas I ever eaten throughout this 20 years.

My darling Melody was here for 3 days since the parents went down to Singapore and this GuGu (sister, actually) had to stay at home and baby sit her. But this jie jie of hers wasn't responsible enough because she went out the whole day. hehe sorry baby..

To be frank, my duty wasn't as tough as being a real babysitter. Was just there to look after her when the servant had things to do. Look only you know?? don't have to feed, bathe, change diapers and etc.. The most important thing was to make her smile and kiss her till she gets goosebumps. ;P talking about goosebumps.. apparently i found that myself get quite uncomfortable being too "pampered" by the opposite sex. literally..

since.. I did not post any of her photos here in my blog before, I shall add a couple of them this time.

people said she looks like me when I was at her age now. small eyes.. aahaahahaha bangga..

Melody and her Fun Fun GuGu in pajamas.

No comments: