Friday, April 18, 2008

Is KL having monsoon?

Like what we studied last time in geography, Malaysia sebuah negara beriklim panas dan lembap. Heh, I still remember.. cheh wahh.. =P humid. It's been really wet these days, right?

Ok, about my day.. Went out with Wei Leng at KLCC.. Watched Nim's Island.. I would say it was a good show.. Adventurous.. unfortunately, my bobo phone rosak at the wrong time. just because of that I can't save some memories when I was working in Teledirect, esp on my last day.. and also today! wei leng's having a great change, physically.. Haha She is so much prettier now.. No, I don't mean that she's not pretty last time.. as in, she is going to be a different her. The way she dresses.. Cool right? haha

Ahhh I'm so happy.. My phone has arrived.. finally.. the guy ranged me and i told him i'll collect it tmr morning. yeah, i'm gonna get the SE phone.. which, it fulfills the features and requirements i want. To me, it's design isn't very attractive.. i just like the functions and of course, the value.. very cheaappp.. though it's pretty old alreadehh.. in the afternoon, will be joining the gang (my ex-colleagues) XD cheong kay at low yat..

My poor little baby niece is still in ICU.. it's been almost a week ard.. long story about her condition and.. I'm not too sure of how her detailed condition is actually.. But, my prayers will always be for her.. I'm sure this little angel will be getting well soon.. May God bless her very abundantly...

No comments: