We celebrated both Ze Mei and Yee Hui's birthdays. The "we" refers to Li Kim, Me, Andon, Wai Teng, Wing Li, and Kam Loong. I was supposed to follow my dad's car out as I told my aunt to remind my dad I'm following his car. She had forgotten about it and I had to go out by myself. Went to Cempaka LRT station to meet up with Hui and Tang there. Went to fetch Mei and Teng after meeting them.
We arrived there (Greenbox) just on time. 10 minutes late I think. Kim and Andon were already singing when we got into the room. Oh I still remember the room number, it's No.7.. A super small room though.. As usual, we started off by singing some old songs and also a few english songs. The food there was.. S.U.C.K. .. It was prolly we ordered the cheapest from the menu but I can really really assure you that, once the food's placed on the table and you were so damn hungry that time coz you didn't eat your breakfast.. and you took the spoon up and scoop the food and put into your mouth.. at the second you would say, I'm paying the chef took serve me this WTF..??!!
Then a man came in bringing the box of cupcakes. I almost laughed as I flashed back this scene on my mind. The guy was singing birthday song and we sort of ignored what he was doing. So right after he put down the box of cupcakes, he went off without completing the entire happy birthday song. Haha! Somehow, felt sorry for him.. It's like we made him embarrassed himself. Follow up next were the photography session, wishes made by the two, eatings and comments on the cupcakes.. XD The karaoke ended at 2.53pm.. Not 3.00pm! Bobo Greenbox.. How could they cut the remaining of our selected songs and reduced our singing time for 7 minutes??!!! Ishh ishh ishh.. Bad bad..
Oh yeah.. Sg Wang, on the sixth floor izit? Whichever floor it's.. The whole building is full of those ppl.. I could barely tahan the ke-lala-ness of the youngsters there.. Eyesore man.. Why must they dress in such a way lar.. Why can't they be more decent?
Things were getting better after we headed to Pavilion. I mean, the human-beings there.. After we got our movie tickets we spent a lil' time on window shopping. Had a light meal at 1901. The soakin' ted there must give them a thumbs up. We watched The Forbidden Kingdom. Overall, I would say it was a great movie from Micheal Angarano, Jet Li and Jackie Chan. Somewhere in the midst of the show, that girl who sat next to me on my right (Kim) kept giggling. That part wasn't anything funny or hilarious.. It was the scene Sparrow was dying.. I wondered how could she laugh lar.. Hahahaha Then I knew, the two aunties sat next to Andon were giving a whole list of comments on the movie.. ;P Kesian her that she had to hushed the aunties several times to make them shut up.. Didn't work right?? LoL..
Next, steamboat at Lucky Corner. We ordered too much food. We shouldn't have ordered 8 pax's portion.. Too much till we have to ta pau the noodles and eggs back.. Then the sleepover at Kim's.. Our night was, just like an ordinary sleepover night, just different from those nights we had before. We did something (nasty??).. We video called Yee Yeng and Eli.. Talked about all the silly stuffs.. The night ended at 5.30am.. It was ended by me, Andon, Teng and Kim.. XD
We went home happily after having our breakfast prepared by auntie.. Very yummy chau mai fan.. Came home and took a few hours nap..
Pictures time . . .

Being herself at home.
Hui and Teng updating themselves with the most recent posts on our blog.

That's all.. =)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY TO TAN YEE HUI!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment