Ahh even pain killers aren't effective enough to cure my pain. I'm suffering from toothache which I couldn't endure any longer. The stupid dentist didn't check my tooth properly. I was thinking when I had my first sight of him, Wow.. he's so young. Can I trust him? And I thought he could do it really well as he was actually very polite and gentle. Explaining everything from a-z in detailed. *Sighs loudly* Those are just my thoughts. He's not pro enough. That was a real bad luck. So this morning, I went to another dental clinic, which I went there before. The problem can be fixed, but it might take one month time. I can't resist the pain anymore.. HeLP!!
This morning I gave that guy a call to inform him that I won't be able to go for the interview. My excuse? I just said I couldn't make it. And, I told him the reason that the location is really far. Not far actually. It is the place where I used to go almost every 2 days in a week. Yeah, Petaling Street. He tried to convince me even more. Telling me that I can take a Lrt and only 5 minutes walk to reach the office. Haha Ok, thank you so much for your offer, Mr. On another hand, Yee Hui told me there's a new Maxis Customer Service Centre opening soon at Ampang Point. And, the thing is.. They have vancancies. So, she took down the number and gave them a call. What we need to do is to send in our resumes. Hopefully I can get to work there. A place where I can easily settle my transportation problem, very near my place. And more thing, this would also lessen dad's worry on me. Hmm by now, I should know the fact. That it's really not an easy-thing to find a job and it's definitely harder to earn a single cent. Chehh sounds as though I've really been through all these.. Long way more to go wei! Like 125997426695334897 miles ahead.. LoL ciaoz
No comments:
Post a Comment