Sometimes when you hear the water dripping, that really calms you down. It gives you a peaceful environment. =)Sunday, January 27, 2008
I need an
english name. Seriously. I need one. This is what my supervisor told me. Everyone in the call centre should posses an english name so that it's easy for customers and colleagues to remeber our names. Just like the guy sitting next to me, David. He didn't have one too. And this senior of mine, Bryan, he suggested the name Lita. What the heck?? The reason? Rediculous. It's the name of his idol, so called a superwoman or somewhat lar.. he kept on asking me to just put that name. The worst thing was, he asked me to check out this person in youtube. He even wanted to lend me the dvd. lmao!!!! Well, I really checked tis person out. Damn. I would ashamed myself if I tell you who this woman is. Really outta idea of what name I should give myself. How about this, Lorainne? LoL......
Sometimes when you hear the water dripping, that really calms you down. It gives you a peaceful environment. =)
Sometimes when you hear the water dripping, that really calms you down. It gives you a peaceful environment. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment