Wednesday, May 27, 2009

time for updating..

yeah here I am back in action again. got my EOS done on last thursday. *prays* *prays* *prays* I mau pass! had a 3D 2N trip with my dear MB mates to Penang. The trip was not bad though I think it was not "syiok" enough, as in we could have something crazier. lol one regret is, I did not play the water sports there. The initial thought was, I should do it on the second evening there as I did not bring enough clothes. yeah, I planned to wear my dirty clothes down to the beach to play (you can say I'm dirty). lol it was pricey to play water sports there tho.. we negotiated for RM100 for 3 games. jet ski, banana boat and parachute. hmmm what we did on the second evening was.. we went to the Botanical Garden to get our sweat evaporated, body temperature regulation, okay too much of physiology.. LOL ( we walked with our jeans and baby tees, okay??).. all tight tight clothes, no joke. headed for dinner (hawker food) and we went drinking.

i did something to myself today. something which left a deep and bloody cut on my throat. i maggi-fied my hair! hahahahaha cost me a big atomic bomb wei! this is something i wanted to do for.. i don't know how long to be exact.. i was so in dilemma whether to perm or straighten and chop off till shoulder length.. guess this would be the most expensive hairdo i ever had.. anyway, i am happy with it.. i kinda like it in fact! but but but.. it's an OUCHH for my purse! and and and.. i have to buy the cream to maintain the maggi-ness of my hair.. it's just the first week of holidays and i am B-R-O-K-E! my mum and mei said the curls aren't curled enough.. i agree.. but me is liking this new look of mine.. hehehhehehe

that's all for now.. buh byeeee..!

p.s I MISS MY DARLING!!!

No comments: