HAIHZZZZ........
I am confused. Really confused. I am sad. Very sad. I am regret. Truely regret. I am guilty. So guilty. I am sorry. Just sorry. I am having a deep down and dark time right now. Super down and dark. I am EMO. EMO like shyte.
Gosh.. Please tell me what to do. I need you. Had been really upset these days. Something unexpected really happened to me. Why??
I missed my lecture this morning. I was woken up by a text message at 8.20am. The moment I looked at the time, I found myself still lying on the bed. Gosh.. I have thought of the possibility for this to happen. I should have gone home yesterday. I really should have. I miss home now. I want to go back so soo much.. Everything that has been happening these days are so not nice. The feeling to know that you've missed a lecturer without intention is just so not good. I knew that 2 hours sleep would not be sufficient. But I just did not want to sleep. .........
What am I doing???!??
I need you girls, chicks..
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment