It is now the 3rd week of my 7 week break. So, the results were out last friday. What would be your next few lines when you're in such a situation? The moment you come out from the lift and then bump into this friend of yours. You know this fellow is going to leave because you see him having an envelope in his hand. Of course, you say hi. Then you ask, how did you do? He replies, arhh I failed one subject. The moral of the story is, know what to ask at the right time.
I should be thankful to God that I ain't the few unlucky ones to receive that extra sheet of remedial class letter. All the best of luck to those who will resit for the exam. Hope to see you guys and girls next year.
Saturday morning, a tragedy that may haunt some people for the rest of their lives. One of the victims is my aunt's younger brother. That was the bad news we knew that morning. While the good news is that his whole family was safe. Even the Persian cat was also found to be safe later. Yesterday, my aunt said that my dad was lucky to have sold the unit in Ukay Perdana. yeah I totally agreed with what she said. I believe nobody would want to live at that area. It's even worse than Ampang.
I have a strong crave now. A crave for McD Move It fries. you know, they give you a sachet of Aginomoto and then you open it, mix it with the fries in a paper bag and shake it vigorously.
I have to go now. I'm hungry. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment