Sunday, October 12, 2008

a post does not need to be titled

OMGeeeeeee... I thought I shuold be studying now? It's 3.04am now.. 3 more hours to dawn, yet I'm still awake not because of saturating those friggin' stats concepts into the brain.. but to watch the mooncake show. yes, i've finished the whole series last week. Mum watching downstairs and the volume was tuned so loud till it distracted me while I was completing the report. Talking about following the series, one thing really funny. Last one or two week, the cousin watched it in her room (the old tv), mum and aunt watching downstairs (the new one) while I, myself watching on my baby inspiron. even now dad's got the sudden desire to follow the story. he even asked me how many episodes were there. hehe even though the entire story is still fresh in my mind, 20 minutes back I was still again watching the ending. lol

another oh ehmm gee.
me: *as usual, mind my own business in front of the mirror*
dad: why are there so many "um chong" on your face?
me: *stares again* a lot meh? ya lah!!!!! ever since the first first day i went to imu, my face already liddat jor.. *sighs*
dad: why? because of the air there dirty?
me: huh?
mum: that is because she stays up every night.
me: tee hee........

was talking about going for dinner and movie with hwa-rang in the evening. he asked me about it first. he said wanna try the korean food at the korean village and asked me to decide when. if we're really going, that will be after stats test.

next series i'm going to watch. a journey called life or speech of silence? aihh i'll bring both with me back to vista.
the cat and dog show shall be mum's company as my replacement next week.

alright, time to sleep. wan an!

1 comment:

Suyu said...

How come i dunno tat hr ask u out for dinner? Why he dont ask me wan? Candle light dinner in a korean restaurant?...Harrrr!!!! (from Shi ying)