Sunday, August 24, 2008

Charity Home Visit

This is one very unforgettable memory. I actually uploaded these photos from my phone last week. I was too tired/busy to think of what to scribble on this page. lol

Ok, on last saturday we went to Ti-Ratana, an orphanage at Desa Petaling.

Batch reps..

Just arrived.

He was actually complaining to me that someone just slapped him.


This boy here was so reluctant to take a pic. He is one naughty boy.

The kids didn't understand whatever he said (he can't speak chinese). Him being a conman performing magic tricks.

Games.

TV time.
Such a sweetie. Her name is Niang Sian Lian. 8 this year. How sweet she was when she kissed me on my face when I gave her a hug.

She introduced her friend to me. Oopss i lupa her name.

Performances from the kids.

* * * * * *

Omg class test every week once. die.

1 comment:

Suyu said...

oops, there is an 'odd' one in ur pics...hahaha...