Saturday, July 12, 2008

triggered by endorphins

Oh yeah baby.. I hit the big TWENTY on monday. If you ask how I feel being a no-longer-teen me, I'd say no, I'm still a teen. Yes that's true what... hahahahhah Everyone (the ones who don't know my age) presumes I'm only 16 at most. which means I'm still looking young mar.. So don't let my face deceives you okay! LoL

anyways,
great great ARIGATOU to all of you who wished me on MSN, friendster, fb, sms, calls, and blogs.
Especially to all the pretty chicks for celebrating with me. hehe
One thing here, I must blog it out.. That night, a special friend of mine came over just to pass me the present. I'm so so sorry for not picking up your phone calls. I was so touched by what he wrote in the text message. I'm so not gonna delete it from my phone.. ;P thank you ya dear...

on the following day, I accompanied my cousin sis to Sg Wang and Low Yat Plaza. I repeat myself again, I dislike Sg Wang very much. I wouldn't want to go there unless I have something to buy there.. or to hang out with friends.. The ke-lala-ness dress code of the ppl there gives me an eye sore.. beh tahan lar..
haha there's always privileges when you go out with ur cousin at that time of the year, i'm talking about birthday here.. XD I had free lunch at Sushi King and free Coffee Bean's ice blended coffee.

A random convo of me and her. well, if u're reading this (u know who), jangan terasa ok?? it's the joke of "that night".

Me: Hey, look at this spaghetti string tee.. Nice hor?
Miss no. 3: Yea, but I'm fat.. so it doesn't suit me..
Me: come on lar, if you're fat? then what am i?
Miss no. 3: you ar.. dun worry lar.. u're fatter..
Me: WHAT??!!???

now i know the unmasked you. mwahahahhaaa

I had a great outing with my cousin last night. She rang me at about 9pm asking if I know Juwita Suwito and that she'd be performing tonight at 10pm. It's called Take Five with Juwita Suwito. Then, I agreed to go with her to Bangkok Jazz Thai Bistro. gosh.. it's really worth it to have 15 bucks paid just for that 2.5 freaking hrs for parking and the rush to be there on time. One word to describe. Fantastic. I wish I would have at least a quarter of her singing talent. hahaahahahah.. ya lar, i know.. dun have to laugh at me.. =P And guess what? she sang my fav song! Wahhhliaooo..

I'm so excited now wei! i have only like one more day to enjoy before the commencement of a new schooling life.. it's like.. it's like.. 2 years back?? 15 May? see, i remember the date lar.. Form 6 in VI?? no no no.. that was so different.. This time I'm all alone.. No chickens.. SHit. No more waking up at 12 noon.. that's my life..

Alamak.. I don't have the mood to blog now. buh bye...................

No comments: