Part of the convo between a TSE (ME) and a chinese lady customer (CHANG BLA BLA)
TSE: I'm calling you on behalf of XXXX regarding to an offer to you.
Chang: Oh yeah.. You called me up yesterday right?
TSE: Yes.
Chang: You called my handphone. I didn't pick up. And then you called my office?
TSE: Yes ma'am. I did call ur office number.
Chang: Is this insurance so important that you must call my office? It's just an insurance.. You don't have to call there right?
TSE: *sweats* *rolls eyes*
Chang: This is my personal thing. Is there a problem just calling my handphone?
TSE: Yes. I know. I called your office first. Your colleague said you were not around, that's why I called your handphone.
Chang: ohhh you called my office first?
TSE: Yea. We have to call customer's off, handphone then followed by house phone.
Chang: So you have to keep on calling until you get the customer?
TSE: Not really. We can call them a few times. If we still can't get them, so that's it.
Chang: Ok, what is your company's name? and what is your name?
TSE: *tells her whatever she wants*
Chang: Ok, I am going to call XXXX up and make a comment about it.
TSE: Ok, no problem ma'am. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Thank you and have a nice day! *hangs up the call*
Yes. That is consumer's right. The rights are always theirs. What about the innocent ones who are just following the instructions? Well, who cares? Like I care? I'm leaving soon. *sniggers*
No comments:
Post a Comment